Dr. John Woodward, D.C.
I was a very sick child with severe allergies and asthma. I regularly took a lot of medications and shots which only gave me short term relief and too many side effects. Additionally, I was an overweight child and always suffered from back pain and fatigue. I started chiropractic care at age 8 under the recommendation of my Grandmother and saw overwhelming improvement in my overall health within a short period of time. Later, while attending undergraduate college I suffered a severe back injury from lifting weights that was again helped through chiropractic treatment. It was after overcoming these personal health deficiencies through chiropractic treatments that I decided to pursue a career as a chiropractor. For 20 years I have been helping teach people how all of the body’s systems are operated in unison under the control of the spine and nervous system. I thoroughly enjoy helping others regain and maintain their health more naturally through the use of chiropractic care, dietary/nutritional changes and exercise.
Additional Facts: Married 22 years to wife Diane, have 2 Golden Retrievers, like baseball, doing anything outdoors, kayaking, hiking, cycling, walking on the beach.
- Clinic Director
- Private Practice since 1991
- National Board Certified
- Licensed in Pennsylvania / New Jersey / Delaware
- Graduate of Life Chiropractic College
- Certified Professional Health Coach
- Certified in Adjunctive Therapy & Rehabilitative Procedures
- Whiplash & Spinal Trauma Certified
- Decompression Therapy Certified
- Spinal disc rehabilitation technique
- Flexion / Distraction Technique
- Full Spine Technique
- Activator Low Force Technique
- Drop table technique
- Trigger point / Myofascial technique